Tabula Rasa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Don't Know, You Don't Belong Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 am

Ok, thats fine. Just as long as we are all on the same page.
The boards are up so the world is our oyster..
But now I think I must sleep because I have to get up super early
Back to top Go down
https://tabularasa.rpg-board.net
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 am

Yeah...
What year is it? 2038?
Back to top Go down
Chancellor Funkadelicness

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:50 am

Ahhh… 2038… A fine year… TO DIE!!!! MWAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:53 am

Well I was thinking six-ish years for us to all settle down, then 18 for the kids to grow up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 am

Sounds good! And, by the way, Nim… That's not Cory. Haha! That actually looks nothing like him. Cory looks like Elliot, remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Okay, guys. New idea. Our kids were all well into adolescence when we disappeared, right? Well, what if they knew each other? Obviously some of the younger ones wouldn't remember as well, but the elder siblings could. Say, for example, my eldest was eight the last time she saw Alyosha. They meet again and it's all like "Alyosha?! What? I haven't seen you in ten years! Oh, Aunt Nimmy is dead? My parents are dead, too!" Then Jace would be all like, "I think I kinda remember you…" and Rosie would be all like, "Who the eff are you?"

This also brings up the question of how they all meet. I have thought about this and I have a suggestion. At the start, my children live in my home in Texas. They're running out of provisions. They need to move. They find old letters and correspondences of you guys and me talking back and forth. In those letters, we state that if we are ever in dire need, we notify each other and meet back at the the place we all first met: the old Geneva campus in Boerne. My children decide to go there. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Oh! I like both ideas, a lot!

*scurries off to change part of the twin's history*
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Other things to ponder:

When we do all reach the safe haven, is it going to be based on survival in a district 13-esque way or a less structured, get the job done and we all like each other and can have fun at the end of the day?

Are the zombies still around, and how many are there across the nation?

What about the plague? Is that still going around?

How did everything start? A chemical spill? The discovery of an alien carrying a forge in virus that adapted into something fatal towards humans? Biological warfare?

And finally, for now, is it just the US, or is it the whole world or do they simply not know?
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Ok so..I agree, lets meet at Geneva. But Geneva isnt the safe haven, so after that do you want to all split up again or should we arrive at le haven together?

And to Bethanney I say I'm not sure about the "haven" maybe we should discuss it when the kids reach it.
Also I say we go with what the kids know. The humans left are mainly stranglers or small communities that are managing. There are zombies and mutant animals (so maybe they suspect chemical war?) but over all the plague just decimated humanities numbers to terrifying statistics. Thats my idea anyway.
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:45 pm

I say they go to the safe haven together, there isn't much sense in splitting up when they've just found each other.

Ok, yeah that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Ok, I like that idea. It will give the kids some time to develop with each other
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Agreed. And they'll need than bonding time before the safe haven because then its all new people and a totally new place. Besides, it will be interesting to see how all of their friendships will adjust once they reach safety.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Phineas might actually be nice. I'm really excited to play him with Alyosha and all the others. Feel free to reciprocate his disdain for most things by the way, he is my kid but you don't have to like him..
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Charlie might actually share some of Phineas' disdain, he's very...stoic, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Interesting....we can only play it out I guess.
Also
I was thinking that the virus that caused "zombies" actually enhanced the genetic make up of animals without a high functioning frontal lobe like us. So we would see some of these babies

So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 Sabre_tooth_tiger_by_tresspaser64-d5hwx1k

Some R.O.U.S's

So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 PrincessBride.jpg?width=615&quality=0

really just whatever you guys want to make up to make it interesting. I want free range apocalypse scenarios. There is no wrong answer.
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:45 pm

CAN DINOSAURS COME BACK.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Im thinking a big hell yes to that one
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Maybe we should just forgo zombies, I like the idea of the dinos. DINOPOCALYPSE
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Wonderful.  How would they come about? How big are they?
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:49 pm

OH MY GOD CAN WE HAVE A JURASSIC PARK SENARIO.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:04 pm

YES! Except I think it should be, the scientists created a virus they thought would prolong human life but instead it killed it's host in a matter of days. But when it made the leap from humans to other warm bloods and what have you the animals could fight it off. But only by genetically reverting back to their prehistoric make up in the surviving generations. Our children and other survivors are not only that but they are for some reason immune to the virus. So they now have to get together, take back our earth and our place, and you know eventually re populate the earth.
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:07 pm

M. I. N. D. B. L. O. W. N.

Yes. There are gonna be mammoths and saber toothed tigers and the Loch Ness monster and triceratops!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Which totally means they can have pets. Ashling will tame a heard of giant sloths or something and they could ride them all to victory
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:11 pm

The twins are going to have a bet saber toothed tiger. It's official.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:18 pm

As long as Ashling gets to tame the meanest most gnarly dire wolf she can find. And she will give Phineas a hedgehog for his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?   So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So New-ish take on the ragtag adventures?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next